Assetto Corsa Round 1: Zolder (1 Viewer)

Round 1: Zolder
Posted by m4nu
Assetto Corsa
Monday, January 7, 2019 - 19:30
Until: Monday, January 7, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Wazzaap!

Community Member
Reaction score
@Noztra hey noz sorry for letting you know this late but i cant make it in timr for tonight race, sorry

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

avxstudio

Community Member
Reaction score
I have the wrong livery! Im driving with @t0daY s car.My correct car-number is the #93

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
I have the wrong livery! Im driving with @t0daY s car.My correct car-number is the #93
normal, you are not on server entry list, you didnt respond when we asked if you were available to race so we picked next reserve driver
Post automatically merged:

as ready as I'm gonna be.....i'll be there.. (i was driving as t0daY when I went on server too, but that might just be because I'm not added to race yet)
yes it is

Last edited:

avxstudio

Community Member
Reaction score
@Ricardo Macieira Sorry,but this is a league...normally a driver who signed-up for the league is automatically part of every race except if he confirmed himself as a no-show.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
@Ricardo Macieira Sorry,but this is a league...normally a driver who signed-up for the league is automatically part of every race except if he confirmed himself as a no-show.
yes right, but you know you are on reserve list?

avxstudio

Community Member
Reaction score
Huh? Why?

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

avxstudio

Community Member
Reaction score
Fine.Thanks for your help!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I think here is just a little misunderstanding. Sorted it out via steam chat. @avxstudio is available to race, I put him to the "Reserve available" list behind @Yammie916.

Let's take a breath and prepare for tonight :)

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
okay

Echo

Community Member
Reaction score
Unfortunatley I and @Zedian have to pull out of this race, been practicing with 45ASW but just not good, performance and quality is too bad, I struggled in the test race and the player increase to 38 surely wont be an enjoyable race for me. I wouldnt want to take up a space for someone else, I'll have to wait to see what happens following week concerning driver numbers.
Hope you all have a good race, :)

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Emin Babaoglu

Community Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't able to start race, when it was several minutes left for quali, then my connection lagged after all. I hadn't start race because of dangerous situation.

Pwox

Community Member
Reaction score
Bad race for me, again i sincerely apologise to @Noztra my tyres blocked and i couldn't do anything.. I made mistakes on mistakes...

Also, i had to do a drive through penalty like it was shown on my screen, but apparently it was a stop and go penalty as i leaved the pit i still had the penalty over my head, weird...

Last edited:

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Enjoyed that, despite messing up qualifying and starting 3rd from last. Managed to stay calm and keep out of trouble and finished in 16th. Was chased down hard by @Stokemon for quite a few laps. You also slowed down when you didn't have too when I was avoiding a couple of spinners. You didn't have too, good sportsmanship :) I took on too much fuel and you beat me in the pits. Also had a short battle (well, I mean trying not to get passed!) with @Jamesl91 Good pass into the chicane.

See you at the next round.

Users who are viewing this thread