Assetto Corsa Round 3: Tor Poznan (1 Viewer)

Round 3: Tor Poznan
Posted by m4nu
Assetto Corsa
Monday, January 21, 2019 - 19:30
Until: Monday, January 21, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
My kids got flu yesterday and now it caught me. So I can't drive this race. Just to let you know in time so reserve driver can jump in. Sorry @Nada

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
yes, i'll be available,,,better get some practice in..

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Quali groups are up

Ulti

Community Member
Reaction score
Theres a good chance I might not be able to race tonight. Hurt a muscle in my back yesterday quite badly. But I will confirm before the race

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Apologies AC staff I see others are unable to race tonight and I'm sad to add my name to the list.

My wheel decided on Saturday night to head towards the bright light and join all the other old and cheap wheels which served their time in simracing in wheel heaven. I made several attempts to resuscitate the wheel, including a major surgery but sadly there was nothing more I could do.

I have a new young expensive wheel on the way as a replacement. So while I can no longer afford my rent, I will be able to attend round 4 where I will be lifting up my rift on the straights to figure out where the buttons are.

I hope tonight's race is good banta!

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
Stay tuned for the upcoming live streams :)

avxstudio

Community Member
Reaction score
I cant race today!

Jomba

Community Member
Reaction score
Since i have a drive through penalty today (and afaik i have to serve it in first 3 laps), i'm considering my options:
- qualify normally (prob mid pack) and go for a DT at the end of first lap
- qualify to the back of the grid (intentionally do a lap like 1:30) so i start behind the pit entry and go directly for a DT
In both cases i will end down the grid, but in the second case i lose less time (other cars moving slower), plus I avoid first lap mayhem

Couple of questions for admins:
- is the second option even possible to do? Will the game allow me to do it? Is the pit window open yet?
- is the move legal (considering RSR rules, don't wanna be penalized again :))?

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
Since i have a drive through penalty today (and afaik i have to serve it in first 3 laps), i'm considering my options:
- qualify to the back of the grid (intentionally do a lap like 1:30) so i start behind the pit entry and go directly for a DT
In both cases i will end down the grid, but in the second case i lose less time (other cars moving slower), plus I avoid first lap mayhem

- is the second option even possible to do? Will the game allow me to do it? Is the pit window open yet?
I am not an admin, but from my point of view your 2nd option should not be allowed. IRL the driver always need to do 1 full lap and as far as I know the pit window opens just after a certain time.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

What @CrisBCros said.

Ulti

Community Member
Reaction score
So yeah, I'm definitely out. Back is getting worse and worse :(

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread