iRacing 12h Sebring - 11th March 2017 | 13:00 GMT (2 Viewers)

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
So I know what I'm going to be doing for hours tomorrow, evaluating the AMG setup and trying to make sense of it all.

Yorkie_065

Community Member
Reaction score
Thoughts from initial testing:
- A lot easier to catch slides. Snapping the overway is mostly gone, only really there if you over-do it and even then, you can recover from fish tailing down a straight.
- Feels a lot slower
- Seems easy to over-drive the car when driving it prior to the patch. Think some changes in approach to corners is needed.

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Are you guys staying with the Audi?

I doing some running in the AMG at the moment and only had to change the front right one click up to maintain the 185 hot. Found it to be quite a bit slower, but more stable, there is no snap over steer that there was on occasion before, slides are very controllable. Really struggling with the last turn now though, the car just does not want to go round it.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Are you guys staying with the Audi?

I doing some running in the AMG at the moment and only had to change the front right one click up to maintain the 185 hot. Found it to be quite a bit slower, but more stable, there is no snap over steer that there was on occasion before, slides are very controllable. Really struggling with the last turn now though, the car just does not want to go round it.

Aim for 160/165 hot pressure. 185 is too high now.

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
@GioVtec and anyone else, do you have a copy of the PSD file for the AMG for the Daytona 24hr, we wanted to update the AMG livery to replace the Daytona reference.

Thanks

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@GioVtec and anyone else, do you have a copy of the PSD file for the AMG for the Daytona 24hr, we wanted to update the AMG livery to replace the Daytona reference.

Thanks

:banghead: spending a day to apply the R8 Sebring paint on the AMG and you want the Daytona paint?
I can change the logos, names on the car quite easily though if you and 2scoops want to race that paint ;)

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
Ahh I didn't realise you were doing this Dutch, I was just doing a last.minute.com panic about the livery.

Lets see the new one.

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ahh I didn't realise you were doing this Dutch, I was just doing a last.minute.com panic about the livery.

Lets see the new one.

Get in TS, doing the stripes now
Logos come later

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
I'll be on in a bit, getting the kids ready for bed :)

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
Question does the person that qualifies for the team have to start the race ?

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
I asked Manu and he say he thinks it doesn't matter, but he is going to check

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Is it my imagination or is OBigO taking part at 12HRS of Sebring if you are OBigO welcome to the pack of iRacing nuts. Whatever happens and you need a team be free to give Team 4 a shout.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Is it my imagination or is OBigO taking part at 12HRS of Sebring if you are OBigO welcome to the pack of iRacing nuts. Whatever happens and you need a team be free to give Team 4 a shout.

@OBigO and @Mr Beas are forming Team 5 for RSR :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
@Bassetts will be creating the team and qualifying for the race, but can't now start, does that cause any problems, me starting with @Bassetts qualifying and creating the team?

Yorkie_065

Community Member
Reaction score
From what I read on the forums the other day, I believe it doesn't matter who qualifies. It just takes the fastest time of the drivers present at the beginning of the race session. So if you're both there, it should apply Bassetts quali time. What car numbers we going with by the way?

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
From what I read on the forums the other day, I believe it doesn't matter who qualifies. It just takes the fastest time of the drivers present at the beginning of the race session. So if you're both there, it should apply Bassetts quali time. What car numbers we going with by the way?

How are we going to name the Teams RevolutionSimRacing #car number??

Users who are viewing this thread