iRacing 24h Daytona - 21st January 2017 | 13:00 GMT (1 Viewer)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yeh just checked my owned cars i have the mclaren that is all...so if anyone is going to join iracing let me know ill give you my referal we both should get $10 iracing credit once you purchess 3.6 or 12 months subscription i need it lol...

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
I'm interested too, I have most of the GT3 cars, not sure which ones are going to be running this time.

Mr Beas

Community Member
Reaction score
Im in 100%, hopefully i remember how to use an alarm clock for this one..

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
I would very much like to participate in this one too. I've installed iracing and as soon as I can figure out what to do I will start acquiring licence and getting up to speed.

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Well, I bought iRacing and it is downloading the updates about 40mins left. Now the fun starts gettingf those licences

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
Oooo yes please!
I'm working evenings and afternoons this week so would need to be either next week or sometime over the weekend for me.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
im probbly not going to be able to do any enduros due to just not being able to afford it.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Wow! Lots of interest in iRacing lol. @t0daY turned me into it and I just love love the endurance aspects of it. Which is why we started to push into this. Our goals are high which is to eventually step into the pantheon of the Top Split of iRacing and compete at the highest levels. We have the pace but we have much to learn still. Baby steps. I can't wait until the day RSR is recognized as a top level team. I hope you all join us on this quest!

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
To all "newcomers" in iRacing. If you need any help or you do not know how to start, how to get kinda fast the C-licence I would say we can do a little "meeting" and I can talk you through couple things. If there is any interest give me a shoutout here :)

@Yorkie_065 @t0daY @jonnotheone @FlyingKman @SillySausage @InsaneBase @ramiboo @Battenberg @Alex du Plessis @Pamellaaa @Bassetts @2scoops @Mr Beas @Mark Baggaley

@Manu I will be on teamspeak this evening around 18h00 GMT I will wait to see if you pop in and we hopefully can chat.

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
So will be running the Mclaren again, if so could you upload the setup .sto file you used as a starting point.

InsaneBase

Community Member
Reaction score
BoP has changed several times since then, past setups will not be useful.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So will be running the Mclaren again, if so could you upload the setup .sto file you used as a starting point.

Depends which cars iRacing is going to offer for this event. Remember, they just teased a Ferrari 488 GTE :p
But the selection of the car depends on us, we can run also 1x Mercedes, 1x McLaren and 1x DP if we got enough people :)

im probbly not going to be able to do any enduros due to just not being able to afford it.

I thought you had Daytona already? :/

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
1 of each car competing would be a good idea. I wonder when the Ferrari will appear :cool:

BoP has changed several times since then, past setups will not be useful.

No, absolutely, but it would be useful for some of the settings used.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Depends which cars iRacing is going to offer for this event. Remember, they just teased a Ferrari 488 GTE :p
But the selection of the car depends on us, we can run also 1x Mercedes, 1x McLaren and 1x DP if we got enough people :)

I thought you had Daytona already? :/
I do mate just not gunna be able to afford to renew my subscription...unless someone signs up with my referal and we both get $10 of iracing credit and i can get 3 months as its $6.99 i think...i didnt get iracing through steam i got it direct....or i could of renewd it as i have cash in my steam wallet...

But hey if i can id love to be in team A B or C if not ill have to watch u guys and pretend im there lol..

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
OP updated :)

Yorkie_065

Community Member
Reaction score
Count me in! Thinking DP personally but shall see where other drivers interests are before committing to buying it. I have the other GT cars so should be all good there.

Users who are viewing this thread