iRacing 24h Daytona - 21st January 2017 | 13:00 GMT (1 Viewer)

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Any car for me. I spoke to F1 Masa and he suggested the AMG is king atm. So between the DP or AMG.

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
iRacing are just doing an update for all the GT3 cars bop so will be interesting to see what difference that makes.

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
iRacing Release notes - We did some stuff and thought, screw that, lets just put it back as it was!

InsaneBase

Community Member
Reaction score
So, the Bimmer has been adjusted, the rest reverted. Dafuq? Audi OP again?

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Nope, Audi still has the torque nerf and more fuel usage. Only thing this hot fix did was revert the aero stuff. All the other bop's from 2 weeks a go remain in place. Right now all the stupid fast people are testing the cars as Road to Pro is starting soon. So we will see just what car everyone goes with.

Keep in mind also that any testing now will be moot. BOP will surely happen again next month. That doesn't mean though that you can't go around testing the cars at Daytona to see what you like.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Pamellaaa

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
I have never driven any of the cars so have no real preferences, but I would definitely prefer to be in the slower class so would just say GT3 > DP for me.

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
I don't have any of the DP class cars currently, but can always be persuaded :)

For the GT3 I have the AMG & Audi, preference is the AMG but mainly because that's what I've been running in the BSS Series, so more comfortable with that one at this moment in time.

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, if you are still interested your car preferences would be nice to know :)

@Pamellaaa @Bassetts @Mr Beas @Mark Baggaley @Gxbbs

@Blue Monkey @TonyR what about you two guys? :)

Still up for this. Just did my first official race yesterday so working on getting my licence.
Not too fussed about which cars we use, I'm normally fine in gt3 but with enough practice I will learn to drive whatever we go with. I don't own any extra cars yet (just the standard ones you get with subscription) so no real preference.

Edit: 'D' Licence acquired! I'm assuming we only need the road licence for this event and that I can completely ignore the going round in circles licence.

Last edited:

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Yes, you can ignore all that roundabout stuff, you just need to get your C licence :)

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
My preference is GT3 and I would say either the Audi or the Mercedes.

@t0daY

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
@Manu sorry for last week being called out at the last possible minute to go to work, I am going to be on teamspeak this evening and most probably every night as I need the practice for Bathurst, could we get together and discuss how to proceed with getting my C Licence in time for Daytona in the quickest possible time :).

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread