iRacing 24h Nürburgring - 22nd April 2017 | 13:00 GMT (2 Viewers)

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Definitely Audi, currently using a setup tweaked from the Road Atlanta setup post BOP, just to drive around on, will need updating.

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry thought the fact I was talking about practicing implied attendance, but to confirm. I'm in with the Audi, I just need a setup for the audi so it handles like a merc :)

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Don't know yet. I would like to drive the Porsche but I know the car is a handful and I don't think my back will be able to handle it over a 24 hour period. Most likely it will be Audi for me but I still need to test both cars.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
For me Porsche is a suicide mission...

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It is surely not easy :D

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
I spent some time in the Porsche for a couple of weeks trying to get a rhythm going round Nords. Really struggled, so I think the Porsche would seriously challenge my Skill, mental ability and my F*ing patients!!

I've recently done a few laps with the Audi and can say that I'm down for that. It was a lot more enjoyable for me as you can drive it with purpose and not be a nervous wreck. :D

Mr Beas

Community Member
Reaction score
Audi for me please. I haven't driven this track in iRacing yet, so i should probably start doing some practice..

Yorkie_065

Community Member
Reaction score
Audi for me please. Need to get practicing and also sort out whether to do the race in VR or not. I'm in a bit of a predicament as I have 2 options:
1 - Run with TrackIR where I know I'm more comfortable and can run without FPS issues. My issue now is that days are a lot brighter than before and the amount of sun coming into the shack is playing havoc with the TrackIR sensors, making it spazz out intermittently.

2 - Run with the Vive where I've barely used it, not that comfortable but could be, but also have pretty poor FPS. It does however get over the issue with the sensors going nuts in the brighter conditions (I think).

3 - This is not an option, and want to avoid it as much as possible....run without either.

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
Audi for me please. Need to get practicing and also sort out whether to do the race in VR or not. I'm in a bit of a predicament as I have 2 options:
1 - Run with TrackIR where I know I'm more comfortable and can run without FPS issues. My issue now is that days are a lot brighter than before and the amount of sun coming into the shack is playing havoc with the TrackIR sensors, making it spazz out intermittently.

2 - Run with the Vive where I've barely used it, not that comfortable but could be, but also have pretty poor FPS. It does however get over the issue with the sensors going nuts in the brighter conditions (I think).

3 - This is not an option, and want to avoid it as much as possible....run without either.
How bad is your fps with vive?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well my clamp of the Thrustmaster said yesterday goodbye. Not sure now if I can attend :/

Yorkie_065

Community Member
Reaction score
How bad is your fps with vive?

Average is about 45FPS that I saw. At times it drops lower I'm sure there is probably more stuff that I can do to improve it. Without it I can get 80-200FPS with nearly everything on High/Max settings

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Quick, get Thrustmaster to send you a new one pronto.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Already happened. But the german support is in France. So it takes a while, also we got eastern... Really a shitty moment...

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Already happened. But the german support is in France. So it takes a while, also we got eastern... Really a shitty moment...
- Grab the car
- Drive to Belgium (adress will be given once entered the car)
- Collect my G27 for the 24 Hrs
- Win split

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Bolt it down to the desk. Problem solved. Although your desk will have 4 holes afterwards lol.:p

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
I've got the one from my T500, pretty sure they are universal. if I ship it tomorrow, it should be with you in a few days?? Is it the bracket or the thread in the base again?

Users who are viewing this thread