30th Apr 2017 - 2 Hours Monza - Crossover with PRD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattp

Probationer
Reaction score
Steam
View
Hi. Stupid question but just checking that the driver briefing today is at 18:00 GWT? Cheers.

Battenberg

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View
Hi. Stupid question but just checking that the driver briefing today is at 18:00 GWT? Cheers.
Yep. We use UTC, which is the same time as GMT, but less confusing with different time zones and summer time. So driver briefing starts at 18:00 UTC, which for us in the UK is 19:00 BST.

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View

Invincible

Reaction score
Steam
View
Yes! No rain! :D

Puffpirat

RSR Family
Steward
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ah man i have to pull out of the race. We're visiting my parents over the weekend and everything is taking longer than expected. I won't be home in time :(

ramiboo

IT Department
Staff
Reaction score
Steam
View
Think I forgot to enter........ Sorry :D

Name: Ramiboo
What Class do you want to drive? C9

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View
Just did 4 or 5 laps with the Ford Zakspeed with default setup and with my F1 steering wheel and full fuel. I can do low 1m50s. I will change to my GT wheel as the steering with the F1 wheel is too direct and I can't get a positive feeling with the car. The question now is: is 1m50 too slow with the Zakspeed?

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Reaction score
Steam
View
Just did 4 or 5 laps with the Ford Zakspeed with default setup and with my F1 steering wheel and full fuel. I can do low 1m50s. I will change to my GT wheel as the steering with the F1 wheel is too direct and I can't get a positive feeling with the car. The question now is: is 1m50 too slow with the Zakspeed?
Yesterday I did 80 laps. First stint were 47-48s with the bimmer, second stint were more like 48-49's.

2scoops

RSR Family
Reaction score
The only thing I can't decide upon is what radiator setting to use for my bmw, and i'm 50/50 whether to change tyres or not.

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Reaction score
Steam
View
The only thing I can't decide upon is what radiator setting to use for my bmw, and i'm 50/50 whether to change tyres or not.
My radiator is @40% was getting damage a bit less then 1% per lap, and for the tyres, I think I'll go with one set, but it'll depend on which situation I'm in.

Sledgar

Reaction score
Quick question: where can i see how mich damage my car takes per lap. Some of you are talking about "1% damage per lap". Where can i see these stats?

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
Steward
Reaction score
Steam
View
I've had to retire. I'm currently burning up and cannot concentrate on my driving. I've already caused 2 incidents in qualifying through my inability to focus. Have a good race folks.

Jonno

RSR Family
Reaction score
well that ended quick... i dialed the carpi in soo good nothing could touch it.((thats what doing over 200 laps will do))... at green green green i was gone built a gap and then lost it.. not to mind i was clawing my way back up i believe i got right back up to behind 5th when i made a move on the last chicain a c9 decided it was going to also pass me and @The Wayfaerer causing me to hit him and send us both off track.(not a good place for a c9 to lap us crist your quicker just wait we were battling for position).. again i thought deep breath calm down lets get on so made my way back to 7th gaining on 6th rapidly were out of no were around the last corner engine blown. i had no warning from pit crew just boom... yet another race i could of potentially of won and got rolled over... ((((deep breath relax now to get on with testing for rsr cup season 2 as i wont be left at the rear this time.))

Jonno

RSR Family
Reaction score
really sorry for the disconnect @ramiboo i think pcars kicked me and my pc went in to a state of retardation really sorry

2scoops

RSR Family
Reaction score
Well, had a great first third of the race, p2 in group 5, went in for the Pit stop and got stuck for about 30 seconds longer than I should have been, eventually got realeased and a few laps later project cars froze and I had to quit. Well hacked off, was on for my best result for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)