8th Dec 2016 - Chevy Division Sprint (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Soooooooooooo close :D

I tried Pam's setup but didn't find it any faster. The setup used for this laptop was basically the same as default but with 5L of fuel (as it should be for time trial), 20% brake duct, 10% radiator and 0 camber.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thought I'd do a few laps (ran 5 laps in total) just to see what my pace might have been like. Did a 1m22.526s lap on 100% default setup, with ABS as the only assist.

Going to tinker with the settings now to see what can come out of that in a 'quali setup'
Seriously.....i got two words for you cluck and one is off lol...

Ohhh Cmon and here comes cluck to spoil the party with his very nearly 21 dead lol...but hey look at that my name up near clucks AAAAVVVVIT....

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Don't panic, I'm not racing, just seeing what was possible. There's a few tenths to come out of that time still.

And anyway, as I proved on Sunday, come race day, I'd just finish near the back of the pack ;)

Last edited:

Reiche

Community Member
Reaction score
Any predictions on race pace for the mid pack? I did two simulations of the 2nd race today to practice consistency.. Of course, I ended up last, but I felt like my laptimes were quite okay. I'm not sure about the "most of the time" laptimes, but fastest laps were .23:01 and .23.99 with .22:59 and .22:559 theoretical bests...

All of this with Pamellaaa's second setup. Tires didn't get too hot for me unless I spun the car...

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Would some be up for a quick practice session?

Reactions: Tom

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Lobby is up
Name: RSR Practice
Password: rsrpractice

See you in Teamspeak

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm planning to be there this evening. My plan: start with default setup and see where I end! Oh yeah..........and doing my first lap with this car-track combo during quali........of course ;-)

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm planning to be there this evening. My plan: start with default setup and see where I end! Oh yeah..........and doing my first lap with this car-track combo during quali........of course ;-)
I'll be sailing the same boat, but I may take Pammmmmlaaaaaaa's setup. :jimlad:

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Fuel consumption is roughly 1,9 - 2,1 L per lap. Just a small hint so you don't go completely unprepared. ;)
So 26 litres for race 1 and 50 litres for race 2 should should be enough

Last edited:

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Are tyres lasting for 50L?

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
I did a practice race for race 2 yesterday (22 + 1 Laps) and I still had roughly 60% rubber left all around

Are tyres lasting for 50L?
50 L means 50 litres, not laps ;)

Last edited:

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Yeah, not properly awake yet :confused:

Reiche

Community Member
Reaction score
Quick questions as I'm still not too familiar with all the procedures: is there a chance to change some values in the setup between Q/R1 and R1/R2? I was thinking about some more aggressive tire pressures and cooling which would make changes necessary..

Edit:
Fuel consumption is roughly 1,9 - 2,1 L per lap. Just a small hint so you don't go completely unprepared. ;)
So 26 litres for race 1 and 50 litres for race 2 should should be enough
Basically this post tells me: yes, it is. Still needing more caffeine.

Last edited:

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
is there a chance to change some values in the setup between Q/R1 and R1/R2?

Yep. The admins will reset or create a second server for the next race, and we'll all join in a practice session to check controls as usual. You can do it then, but you'll need to be quick. There will probably be a quick break between races, so you could do it in the select car/garage screens from the lobby too.

This should be a close one tonight, providing I keep out of the sand.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I've had to cancel my dinner plans tonight so I'm around but I still won't be racing. My stomach is still too delicate to guarantee that I won't have to leave mid-race :( . Hope you have a good race guys, I love Laguna Seca and the Cadillac felt like good fun from the few laps I drove with it (I don't think I've driven it before, not since I took some screenshots of it and the Corvette)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Doh :D . Cheers Manu. I'm really not with it you know.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What a chaotic race :( Once again sorry for it although we can't do much about it. As I already mentioned it was a steam related issue which was just unfortunate... Let's hope next race will be better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread