Assetto Corsa Competizione Chit Chat (1 Viewer)

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
He has tiny legs :p
1587648408750.png

I completely agree Dom, I'm very hyped for the RLM championship starting tomorrow :cool:

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Did you know you can enable free-look cam in replays with F7 and photo mode (a full of knobs one that Mr cluck would love) with middle-mouse button?

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Did you know you can enable free-look cam in replays with F7 and photo mode (a full of knobs one that Mr cluck would love) with middle-mouse button?
Oh don't tell me things like that :D

I uninstalled ACC after the 2nd November Early Access build, as my pedals and wheel were going and/or gone by then, and haven't re-installed it. If the Photo Mode is worth a jot then I might re-install it to take a look.

Eugene Flerko

Community Member
Reaction score
I tried to play with ACC so called photo mode....
Well, truth be told it's anything but photo mode. It's rather a mess, which is shame as Unreal Engine gives so much flexibility. And it's native compatibility with Nvidia Ansel mode (completely ignored by kunos unfortunately)
You can still get really beautiful static photos though as the game provides plenty of gorgeous lighting, wheather, time of day combinations.
What I do like in ACC, is car selection room (not a showroom mode with fancy camera angles, but the room itself) where you can switch lights on and off, open the doors etc)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Oh, I'll uninstall it again then, cheers Eugene :D

Eugene Flerko

Community Member
Reaction score
On a second thought working with free camera (F7) reminds me free camera shooting in development builds of pCARS (you definitely remember Ctrl+K magic combination). It's not convenient, it lacks all the goodies of PhotoMode, F-Stop does nothing, bokeh and depth of field is weird. But if you like what the game looks like, nothing will stop you from making good shots in ACC.
I'm just too spoiled by the PhotoMode in pCARS2

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That 3rd shot is lovely Eugene.

I'll be honest though, there's only so many screenshot combos you can do when it's GT3 at track A, GT3 at track B etc ;). I might leave it installed and fire it up at some point but until I'm bored of screenshots in pCARS2, I suspect that's where my home will be for the time being.

And if what you say is right then yeah, I think that's part of the reason I've been reluctant to try out screenshots in other games. Although there are some 'engine' problems with the way some parts of a scene are handled in photo mode (mostly to do with motion blur), the facilities it provides are quite awesome, mostly with the filters in the 2nd tab.

Eugene Flerko

Community Member
Reaction score
@Battenberg if I find out how to install your livery into the game I'll be glad to try it out ;)

Reactions: Tom

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

If you put that file in 'Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Customs\Cars', it should apppear in the game. It's our 'RevolutionSimRacing Blue' Ferrari for the RLM championship :cool:

Thanks, look forward to seeing what you can come up with!

Attachments

• 1587891934103.png
    1587891934103.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 200

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

• Useful
Reactions: Tom

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Leclerc jumped on Acc train too

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
200% res scale in game + 2x res in nvidia photo mode
acc1.jpg

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Was trying the seasonal event at spa on porsche and i wondered, how the f... can you do 2.15? It's nearly a damn lmp2 time :banghead:

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Was trying the seasonal event at spa on porsche and i wondered, how the f... can you do 2.15? It's nearly a damn lmp2 time :banghead:
Don't know about the 2.15, could be also the ACC cheater, but there is the 2.16 lap of Paolo Muia on Youtube. He was leading the event for most of the time with that time.

Was trying myself, but 2.17 is my personal limit. Think I'm around P100 at the moment, can maybe improve couple of tenths, but I will probably never reach a 2.16 :D

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Pretty big cut at the top of Eua Rouge, but it's mighty impressive. Even more so considering that Porker is the hardest car to drive fast in the game, IMO.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
2.21.3 so far for me :rolleyes:, can't go flatout at eau rouge and t16 without going wide, T11 is also super tricky with this car

Users who are viewing this thread