Assetto Corsa Competizione Chit Chat (2 Viewers)

zevme

Community Member
Reaction score
Asked Aris about Nordschleife in ACC and he said that's not going to happen :confused:
well this is blancpain /SRO licenced.. for Nordschleife they need ADAC and VLN licences... pretty different.... i prefer wait for american and more asian tracks for Wolrd Challenge.... (which are SRO organized things)

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I don't get the hype about the Nordschleife in sim racing anyway. Plenty of other platforms have it.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I don't get the hype about the Nordschleife in sim racing anyway. Plenty of other platforms have it.
That feeling when you bin a hotlap at last right hander before finish line is something that everyone deserve to experience at least once in his lifetime!

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i tell you what this game in and out of vr is night and day wtf its an absolute dream to play on screen really like it...
my only issue now is my wheel has pretty much lost its centering so its very twitchy for me lol be saving for a new wheel soon then lol

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
i tell you what this game in and out of vr is night and day wtf its an absolute dream to play on screen really like it...
my only issue now is my wheel has pretty much lost its centering so its very twitchy for me lol be saving for a new wheel soon then lol
Word on the street is it looks good on Hp reverb, neither my pimax 5k+ can make it look good even with my gpu, i'm thinking about getting a 49" 32:9 1440p screen

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Nordschleife = great to hotlap, bad to race
Le Mans (to put one more in the mix) = bad to hotlap, great to race

or in ACC tracks
Zandvoort = great to hotlap, bad to race
Paul Ricard = horrendous to hotlap, maginificent to race

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Nordschleife = great to hotlap, bad to race
Le Mans (to put one more in the mix) = bad to hotlap, great to race

or in ACC tracks
Zandvoort = great to hotlap, bad to race
Paul Ricard = horrendous to hotlap, maginificent to race
First 2 laps at Paul Ricard were like "wtf is this troll track?", after several laps and watching some videos I realized it's all about learning the best racing line which is probably the most complex among all tracks

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Paul Ricard is an underrated track in my opinion, sure it lacks charisma and vibe of some other tracks, but as a facility for GT racing, it's really, really good. I usually have great races there.

Reactions: Def

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm really enjoying this game now just done a 3 hour endurance OK with AI but i waked difficulty up and its really enjoyable and good practice lol

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
yaaay steam summer sale & £5 discount on top of that =D
though i need to get a new hdd/ssd to install this :rolleyes:
Nope, just completed 2 games that have now been removed hahaha, have to admit SW: fallen order was pretty good considering it was an EA product :eek:
also removed pubg, should be able to give this game a test drive tomorrow evening =D

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
If you have spare time i suggest watching Aris Drives TLDW videos or past streams and his livestreams, he's very nice and explains a lot on car physics and answers many user questions about setups

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
GT4 DLC car list:
Alpine A110 GT4
Audi R8 LMS GT4
Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT4
BMW M4 GT4
Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R
Ginetta G55 GT4
KTM X-BOW GT4
Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4
McLaren 570S GT4
Mercedes-AMG GT4
Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Really excited about the GT4 cars, especially the Alpine, Ginetta, and the Maserati.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Why are there 2 button mappings for wipers? :rolleyes:

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
ok, can tell immediately controller players weren't in mind with this game at all, no ability to set the clutch on the gamepad, either as a standard Xinput or cunningly disguising my ps4 controller as an xbox controller didn't help which makes even getting moving a royal pain in the ass (neutral, bounce the revs off the limiter, throw it into gear & hope not to die in the wall - this happened for 10 minutes)
Yet to find a way to tailor the throttle & brake response curves - still trying
The steering - holy testi tuesdays... ful lock or nothing :eek: managed to dial this in somewhat but low speed is still like trying to maneuver a 400m long oil tanker with no bow thrusters.
I did find that I can map the controller as a wheel o_O but this lead to another, albeit interesting, discovery. The buttons I use for throttle & brakes (R2 L2 respectively) operate on the same button axis :rolleyes: this meant if i touched the brake at the same time as the throttle, nothing would happen as the inputs cancelled each other out :banghead:
WHY IS NOTHING EVER EASY
right, coffee & time to dig into the ACC forums to see what other controller peeps are doing :pompous:

Users who are viewing this thread