Assetto Corsa Competizione Chit Chat (2 Viewers)

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Ok so i tried this game again last night and i can see they have made massive improvements to vr i am able to run everything high how ever i am still having the issue of the blury image anything passed the bonnet and well easyest way to describe it is its foggy its the same stood still and high speed its like my motion blur is stuck on all the time. If anyone knows a fix to this i could probbly enjoy this game..

On another note wtf is going on with the physics i raced the ai and for giggles i tried to pit manuver car in front at low speed round a hairpin perfect opertunity to do it and i actualy managed to pit maneuver myself lol honestly it was like i got hit and the ai was like a brick wall lol...other than that much improvement if i could just sort out the blur lol..
Ai is on full physics, was the ai car a amg?:D

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok so i tried this game again last night and i can see they have made massive improvements to vr i am able to run everything high how ever i am still having the issue of the blury image anything passed the bonnet and well easyest way to describe it is its foggy its the same stood still and high speed its like my motion blur is stuck on all the time. If anyone knows a fix to this i could probbly enjoy this game..

On another note wtf is going on with the physics i raced the ai and for giggles i tried to pit manuver car in front at low speed round a hairpin perfect opertunity to do it and i actualy managed to pit maneuver myself lol honestly it was like i got hit and the ai was like a brick wall lol...other than that much improvement if i could just sort out the blur lol..
Whats your 'Bloom Quality' Setting? Maybe try and set it to off and see if something changes. Other than that, crank Pixel Density up, there is no other way...
Are you on a Oculus HMD? You could also try and disable ASW, as this causes a washed out picture for me, when I'm moving my head up and down or side to side.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
lol i think im just gonna call it a day with this game lol on the plus side i fixed the foggy look only to have my vr just randomly drift off for no reason practically every lap good job i mapped a button to center it lol apart from that i had a very good race with the ai round silverstone so thinks are going in the right direction at least well everything except my VR that is lol:p:p:p:p:p:stig:

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
lol i think im just gonna call it a day with this game lol on the plus side i fixed the foggy look only to have my vr just randomly drift off for no reason practically every lap good job i mapped a button to center it lol apart from that i had a very good race with the ai round silverstone so thinks are going in the right direction at least well everything except my VR that is lol:p:p:p:p:p:stig:
Acc vr indeed not worth it but I went back to monitor for acc only and am loving it as a change to vr for pc2 ams2 iracing etc..

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score

What did you do to fix the VR blur?

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
imo there isnt a fix apart from brute force pixel density to about 1.8 but thats only doable if you are on the track alone.

I tried way too many magic cures posted on the forums and non did the trick (6700k / 2080ti).

Its doable with lesser settings but if u compare it to pc2/iracing/ams2 u just cant get the clarity in the same ballpark.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
hang five ill get you a screen shot of my settings also i ran it through oculus not steam..
Post automatically merged:

ok so please bear in mind im running it on a 1060 so some things could be tweaked to suit i can also run it with more cars visible i just forgot to put it back up lol.. hope it helps ya @Laiders
1.png
2.png
3.png

for some reason the biggest change for me was setting tone mapping to default made a whole load of difference.

Last edited:

zevme

Community Member
Reaction score
how can i cut edit and or covert replay files into any video format?

please help
thanks

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

please help
thanks

You need to use a recording Tool to record the replay into video. If you want to record a full replay just leave it running while recording.

I use OBS, which is probably the most widely tool this days.
It is freeware.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

please help
thanks
you can use nvidia shadowplay if you have a nvidia card

zevme

Community Member
Reaction score
You need to use a recording Tool to record the replay into video. If you want to record a full replay just leave it running while recording.

I use OBS, which is probably the most widely tool this days.
It is freeware.
thank you need some cuts because of my incident... same thing from few different views

you can use nvidia shadowplay if you have a nvidia card
yes, i have 1070 card.. is this already on my pc or i must download it?

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Explaining the porsche:

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
yaaay steam summer sale & £5 discount on top of that =D
though i need to get a new hdd/ssd to install this :rolleyes:

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
yaaay steam summer sale & £5 discount on top of that =D
though i need to get a new hdd/ssd to install this :rolleyes:
gofund.me/fubiisnewdrive

gofund.me/fubiisnewdrive
Oh and of course
gofundme.me/FubiisFanatecDD1

Last edited:

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
gofund.me/fubiisnewdrive

Oh and of course
gofundme.me/FubiisFanatecDD1
Dont forget this one
gofund.me/Fubiineedsamictoo

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Don't start haha... I'd already priced everything for a rig, wheel pedals seat vr etc :eek:
Total cost came in just under a quarter of annual wage :dead:

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Asked Aris about Nordschleife in ACC and he said that's not going to happen :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread