iRacing Chit Chat (3 Viewers)

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Turn the engine volume all the way down it is still very loud imho, but that will help you hear the tyres better

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Had my first B licence race last night in the IMSA Seriies at Le Mans, so much for driving standards improving :p

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
Had my first B licence race last night in the IMSA Seriies at Le Mans, so much for driving standards improving :p

They don't everyone is driving like a granny to get there SR to a level where they can race GT3, and once they get the B class licence they get to drive GT3 without having any driving skills, stick with it the art is just surviving to start with, Once you get out of the bottom splits it's better.

I've not been in a train wreck now for a few weeks although this week I can't get to grips with silverstone, and I've only run one race as I just can't get the feel and consistency no matter how much I practice.

Last edited:

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
They don't everyone is driving like a granny to get there SR to a level where they can race GT3, and once they get the B class licence they get to drive GT3 without having any driving skills, stick with it the art is just surviving to start with, Once you get out of the bottom splits it's better, I've not been in a train wreck now for a few weeks although this week I can't get to grips with silverstone, and I've only run one race as I just can't get the feel and consistency no moatter how much I practice.

I didn't get Silverstone as it's an old layout and would feel weird, they are working on the new layout so I will wait and get that.

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Old layout, what wait, bridge corner, holy shit I'm in! I need me some of that old Silverstone heroin! :D

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
There's a cybermonday offer that lasts only till tonight. 100$ for 75$.

Great stuff I hadn't had renewed my subscription yet so with this promo and the Black Friday subscription promo I now paid 75$, got the 1 year renewal and still have 17,5 iRacing dollars left. No that was a good deal :)

@Admins @Moderators @Members

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
I did my renewal last week.:mad: and didn't really want to drop any more cash so close to xmas, but with only 2 weeks to the new season which may need tracks I don't have this is going to be a hard call.

Decisions decisions ......

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Look what I got today :D:D:D:D

alicence.jpg

Last edited:

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
7 Points, Absolutely Gutted :(

Was always going to be an uphill task as P1 was running in an average SOF of 1334 vs my average SOF of 2093, but so damn close.

upload_2016-12-5_23-8-57.png

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Arrrrrrggggghhhh, thats soooooooo close.

I did my first race in the series last night at Watkins. Qualified 3rd, but finished 8th as my tyre grip just fell away completely with 10 mins to go and I lost so much time, but a promising start I guess. Will have to see if we get in the same races :)

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
fd1496422c3cca6d7531c0cddee53418.png

OHHH YES! GT3 here I come!

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
Good luck, i'm going to partake in the 20:00 race, I'm a good 2 seconds off the pace running 1:24:9's in the AMG so will have to see where that takes me (most probably backwards :))

Users who are viewing this thread