Star Citizen (1 Viewer)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sounds good i shall download my trial lol...

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Am i missing something i cant see anything about a free trial or tester..

B

Blue Monkey

It seems to be not out as of yet ... if you want to preload, im in teamspeak and can lend you my account to at least download the game until the free flight is enabled

DreamsKnight

Community Member
Reaction score
little ot: i don't like this space games but i saw (if i'm not wrong) @t0daY @FlyingKman playing path of exile. an advice: try Grim Dawn, the best hack and slash i ever played. and this is speaking a 2000h of game with Diablo 3. ;)

Seven

Community Member
Reaction score
One of my friends owed me some money last spring so I told him to buy me Star Citizen as payment. I went ahead and have never even installed it since then :p. I wont be home this weekend, but maybe next week I will install it and try it out with some of you guys.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

You can download the game already after you signed up on the website. Top left corner it says "Fall 2016 Free Fly Now Active!"

Btw, I need more referrals!!!! :D :D :D

STAR-X5W4-6QNJ SPAM STAR-X5W4-6QNJ SPAM STAR-X5W4-6QNJ SPAM :D :D :D

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
thanks dude...just started download ill be on it in 30 minz

thanks dude...just started download ill be on it in 30 minz
i mean an hour an 30 minz lol read that wrong lol

Pamellaaa

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Well I have signed up, I like free things, I wish I had a referral code to get me some free money but I guess no-one has one I can use.

Oh well.

Pamellaaa

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Mines about an hour and 10 minutes away.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
just curious is this an online trial or a single player trial lol.???

Kawalsky

Community Member
Reaction score
It is also planned that when you finish the Singleplayer (Squadron 42, needs to be bought seperately now) you get a starter ship for free (IIRC).

This is not true for people who backed the game early on. If anyone is unsure if they'll have access to S42 for free just check your package. I've bought the Arena Commander Starter package when it was first released and it includes: Starting Money: 1,000 UEC, 3 Month Insurance, Digital Star Citizen Manual, Squadron 42 Digital Download and Star Citizen Digital Download.

My referral code if anyone needs it:
STAR-2P3K-6H4P

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
its not a bad game... reminds me of starwars..

im not going to rush out and buy it. Ill continue to use the trial version to evaluate it better but as it stands not something i could see myself playing much of..

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
I will probably have an hour or two spare tomorrow at some point if you're around? No chance for me tonight though.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Is anyone around later to show me the ropes? Well, space ropes?

I will probably have an hour or two spare tomorrow at some point if you're around? No chance for me tonight though.

Tomorrow after the F1 race I am planning to do some more testing. Also try to improve my graphic settings cause its a little bit laggy for me (although the server a capped to 30fps right now cause of the netcode). See you all tomorrow :)

Reactions: Tom

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Great. I was on it for an hour yesterday, and I managed to walk around some shops, find my ship, and floated around in space for a bit. Not sure what to do or where to go from there!

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
I've got a couple of hours free now if you're about. I'm no expert but Blue monkey gave Kman and I a good introduction to the game last Friday night.

Users who are viewing this thread