Star Citizen (3 Viewers)

Kawalsky

Community Member
Reaction score
Good show. Too bad it was canceled after the first season.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Remember guys, tonight at 21:00 UTC+0 you are able to buy the basic game package for 30 dollars (instead of 70 dollars). Please note that those packages are limited to only 1000 pieces. So you have to be fast :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Allright I am guilty at any points... I striked at the Anniversary sale and bought 3 ships :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Why why why @ramiboo whhhyyyyy?!?! Here are my ships:

Aurora LN
Rsi_aurora_ln_flight_visual.jpg

"The Aurora is the modern day descendant of the Roberts Space Industries X-7 spacecraft which tested the very first jump engines. Utilitarian to a T, the Aurora is the perfect beginner's ship: what it lacks in style it makes up for in ample room for upgrade modules.

With a more robust shield generator and a pair of additional weapon hard points, the Legionnaire is a dedicated combat fighter, built to handle any obstacle the universe can throw at you."

Avenger Titan LTI
Avenger_beauty_visualjpg.jpg

"Lacking the Prisoner Cells of the Stalker or the EMP Generator of the Warlock, the Titan’s hold is free to carry cargo. Couple that available space with the Avenger’s tried and true combat abilities and you’ve got a light cargo hauler that’s more than capable of handling itself in a fight. *This is the standard Avenger chassis with the Titan Cargo Module pre-installed."

Orion 85X LTI
85_X_terra_shot.jpg

"Elegantly styled and meticulously constructed, the 85X is a versatile and comprehensive away-vessel that features precision control in and out of atmosphere. Utilizing much of the same thruster technology as the 300 series, it has the power of a racer with the reliability of a touring ship. Whether descending down to the planet surface or taking in the sights of your system, this runabout continues Origin’s proud tradition of turning heads. Everyone calls it the Space BMW :greedy::greedy::greedy:"

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Looks like the Raven out of XCOM

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Going to jump on tonight. If anyone and wants to join, come join me in TS.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I will be there tonight

B

Blue Monkey

Drug processing in Star Citizen

Yes, drugs (farming, processing, selling) are planned to be a thing at some stage (not for 3.0, originally planned for Alpha 3.3)

Last edited by a moderator:

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Im hoping to get on star citizen over the weekend from tonight, if anyone cares to join me?

B

Blue Monkey

Im hoping to get on star citizen over the weekend from tonight, if anyone cares to join me?
I would wait until 3.0 releases - test version hopefully comes online in September - but its unknown when

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sick... That is brutally sick :O

B

Blue Monkey

Gamescom Presentation - nearly everything you can do in 3.0 - but FOIP (face over IP) won't be in until 3.1

Users who are viewing this thread