Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Lets do this! :astronaut:

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score
I'm really enjoying this game, was fiddling around with the controls last night, so i'm enjoying it much more now.
using my pedals now for forward and back and w/s for up and down.
;)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm really enjoying this game, was fiddling around with the controls last night, so i'm enjoying it much more now.
;)
Dude i was trying to chase after you last night lol...but gave up when you never communicated back lol....

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
;)

I have Strafe forward/backward left/right on WASD. Strafe up/down on spacebar and ctrl. Roll on q/e. Pitch, Yaw and the other stuff on my flightstick. Feels pretty good imo, but aiming with a stick is so much harder than with mouse :(

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I tried this game with an xbox one controler id sugest not to use one lol....just felt all wrong..with the mouse i found it difficult to control as the slightest of movement was displayed ten fold iv since turned down the mouse sensitivity and its soo easy to control now..

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score
so sorry @jonnotheone i did not see your chat. I think i laughed at a guy cause i was following him like 1m away when he was walking to his ship and i was in my ship.Concentration was max hahaha. Then i had a black screen and tried to rejoin you, but your server was full.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
so sorry @jonnotheone i did not see your chat. I think i laughed at a guy cause i was following him like 1m away when he was walking to his ship and i was in my ship.Concentration was max hahaha. Then i had a black screen and tried to rejoin you, but your server was full.
Lol thats cool dude took me 20 minz to get in to your server lol....

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Ill be home in about 2hours, then we can jump on. I'm keen to do more of those missions, in hope it does not bug out in the last mission. I still have not gotten the alien ship.Keeps crashing or something goes wrong like sound goes away. Last night mine seemed so good then manu black screened and i guess from waiting or something mine bugged. So yeah i plan on doing the ICC mission.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I tried fixing the comms arays last night i had to google how to do it lol.....

I think they have added some more missions as i only had like 4 to do now iv got something like 15..

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Just watched this and it made me think wow I can't wait for this game it has so much potential.

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
I watched that too. Mental! All sorts of messing about fun to be had there.

Also watched this just before @t0daY announced his latest purchase..

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Oooooo something for me to buy lol.

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just installed the game, walked around a bit in the hanger and flew the drone sim.
No clue what to do next.
Also, do you guys have the game freeze sometimes? Just game (graphic), audio keeps going. Just a few seconds and than it works again, but it's not like the game is running in the background. I fly a bit, screen freezes, thereafter I continue flying where it frooze.

Btw, did the Teamspeak channel change?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just installed the game, walked around a bit in the hanger and flew the drone sim.
No clue what to do next.
Also, do you guys have the game freeze sometimes? Just game (graphic), audio keeps going. Just a few seconds and than it works again, but it's not like the game is running in the background. I fly a bit, screen freezes, thereafter I continue flying where it frooze.

Hit F1 button and then you get into a menu where u can select couple missions. And yes game freezes and audio issues are "normal" duo the server "issues" SC has at the moment. A pilot flying a space simulation, this will be interesting!! :D

InsaneBase

Community Member
Reaction score
Hangaaaaaaar. A hanger is something to hang coats on and... nah, not gonna go there today.

/pet peeve

B

Blue Monkey

No clue what to do next.

I never experienced freezes like you describe in Arena Commander / Hangar - but I've heard of others having that sometimes.

Did you try out the "UNIVERSE" ? And that what @t0daY suggested?

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I never experienced freezes like you describe in Arena Commander / Hangar - but I've heard of others having that sometimes.

Did you try out the "UNIVERSE" ? And that what @t0daY suggested?

Yeah, had a private talk with @t0daY and he explained me enough so I could get around.
My mistake was, when I selected Universe, and quick launch, I still needed to select the 'launch' button on the right.

As for glitches, I never had them either in the online world, just in the drone simulator.

Martin G Webb

Community Member
Reaction score
I've been signed up for SC since the beginning, always been a huge fan of Chris Roberts.

Like pCARS I just haven't had the time to load it up, let alone have a play. My life sucks.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Saturday you can buy a game package from Star Citizien for 30 dollars instead of 60! But only 1000 of those packages are available!

Users who are viewing this thread