iRacing 24h Le Mans - 10th June 2017 | 13:00 GMT (1 Viewer)

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
At the moment we currently have the following confirmed team members for running in the GTE Class.

GTE - Bassetts, Battenberg, Oki

Additionally intrest has been shown as follows.

Stolnikas, GioVtec (Ferrari)

My preference would be to run teams with an optimal of 4 drivers (6 Hour each) but 3 Drivers (8 Hours each) is also probably workable.

On car selection I'm really open here, We have so little data on either car it's hard without driving them to know which will be the more suited to LeMans.

Guys how would you like to handle the car selection, I'm concious of people making purchasing decisions. I'm happy to pick up both but if people are only looking to get one of the cars then we need to know what our selection possibilities are, so if you can reply here and let us know.

Additionally if there are some other people that are 100% able to confirm participation we could consider running two cars, but that would only be if we had 7/8 confirmed GTE drivers.

List Below

Bassetts - Will purchase Ford & Ferrari, unless there is a very strong preference to one of the cars.
Battenberg - TBC
Oki - Ford & Ferrari
Stolnikas - ?? Ferrari ??
GioVtec - Flexible

I will be online this evening doing practice in the new GTE cars, subject to them being purchasable/selectable after around 17:00 UTC (18:00 UK / 19:00 EU) so come and drop by on teamspeak.
Well I am only purchasing the ford so this could be a problem for @Battenberg

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I can buy a car for someone, it's still far cheaper than renewing my account, buying le mans, and a new car.

That said, if we can find another driver (cough @Imthecrabby) it'll be cool to run one of each with 3 drivers per car (sorry livery artists) :p

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
I can buy a car for someone, it's still far cheaper than renewing my account, buying le mans, and a new car.

That said, if we can find another driver (cough @Imthecrabby) it'll be cool to run one of each with 3 drivers per car (sorry livery artists) :p
Just to confirm, your still using my account right?

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks Gxbbs, I may have access to another iRacing account that has the Ford and Ferrari so our options for Battenberg are open at the moment to both the Ford Or Ferrari depending on group preference.

Reactions: Tom

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If there's a free option for me to race I'll take it, I have many disguises ready to go :D I have no preference of which car one to go for, although I suggest we choose quickly so we can get ready in time.

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks Gxbbs, I may have access to another iRacing account that has the Ford and Ferrari so our options for Battenberg are open at the moment to both the Ford Or Ferrari depending on group preference.
Errr... Don't go stealing my customer mate o_O

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
Cash for SR.
Nah, mate. I'm saving you money to get my license back to A ;)

And to be honest I will probably buy the Ferrari so it will be there if needed.

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I've heard there is a space open in the LMP2 that you may need a driver for...

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I've heard there is a space open in the LMP2 that you may need a driver for...

You mean now iRacing or rFactor2? We have also at the same date a rFactor2 endurance race at Suzuka. I am confused now xDD

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm going to be in a lecture at 5. If there is a gap, I may take it. But uni deadlines are here. But I will try and fill in if I can. I was just making sure there was still a place and if you needed me, but I will let you know by tonight weather I can do it. I hope so, I miss racing with you lot

Also put what happens in the meeting here, so I know what is going on and I can make my decision if needs be

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
Remember 17:00 UTC is 18:00 BST

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be in a lecture at 5. If there is a gap, I may take it. But uni deadlines are here. But I will try and fill in if I can. I was just making sure there was still a place and if you needed me, but I will let you know by tonight weather I can do it. I hope so, I miss racing with you lot

Also put what happens in the meeting here, so I know what is going on and I can make my decision if needs be
The meeting will be 6pm uk time.

Yorkie_065

Community Member
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread